- To bring the worldwide recognized Dental practice to India
- To add a feather to the Indian general nursing course and equip the students with a specialization
- To create an auxiliary trained dental workforce for dental clinics and hospitals
- To provide trained and certified Dental Nurses worldwide
- To promote and run dental courses in India at reasonable fees
- To transform and raise the current standards of Dental practice in India
- To deliver training and create employment opportunities
- To contribute to the Indian government’s Skill India Mission
- To offer quality dental services to Indian patients
Our vision is to bring the best dental practice of international standards to India by developing a professional dental auxiliary workforce, thereby standardising and elevating the level of experience for both the dentists & patients and also cater to the worldwide requirement of a trained & certified auxiliary dental workforce.
Our mission is to contribute and support the NSDC to achieve the vision of ‘Skilled India’ and thus contribute in making India the Skilled Capital of the world. Our Dental Nursing programs and training have been approved by the Government of India through its National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) to implement across India through the state governments and recognized universities under its SKILL INDIA MISSION.